Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15, 2015

 I will be able to Skype on Christmas Day and will probably have to use the computer at the church.  We still haven´t seen either of those investigators so they might just be gone forever, but we have about 3 references that we are going to receive this week and they are all families so that should be really good.  P day today was pretty sick!  We went to Jarabacoa up in the mountains a little bit and hiked to this sweet waterfall in the jungle. It reminded me a lot of Hawaii, except the water was kinda gross haha,  but was really fun and  was pretty cool.  If the water wasn´t gross it would have been more of a temptation to cliff jump in haha.  We have transfers on the 12 of December and most likely Elder Tucker is going to leave and I will stay here. It is a little bit intimidating to think that in 10 days I will be the comp who has to know the area and everything haha there is a slight chance that I will leave, but I doubt it.  Last night we had dinner at a members house and everyone wanted me to sing some Christmas songs in English.  While I was singing, I was reminded of Grandpa LaVell and all his awesome songs he is always singing.  I couldn't stop smiling and laughing, man that made me miss home and the family a lot for a minute there.  Tell all the family that I love them. I hope you guys enjoy the winter and enjoy this week!



Elder Mifflin

No comments:

Post a Comment