Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January 27, 2016

I am happy and healthy and everything is going well.  Elder Tucker left for part of Santiago this morning to be a Zone Leader. I am with a kid from Guatemala now named Elder Galvez.  It should help me improve my Spanish to have a Latin comp and my whole district is Latin too. He has about 18 months in the mission so he is the senior comp but I know the area so for now it is kinda backwards, but should be fine.  Well this last week was kinda weird since we basically knew Elder Tucker was leaving. We spent most of yesterday and Monday saying goodbye to people.  I have 18 months left today! I am starting a sister mission now haha.  As always I miss you all and hope that things continue going well for all of you!
Elder Mifflin

No comments:

Post a Comment