Friday, April 15, 2016

April 6, 2016


Well conference was awesome. You told me to pick some good talks and I pick all of them. It was awesome I really enjoyed it.  Time seems to be passing by pretty fast. We are still working really hard as always and things are coming along. We should be having two baptisms on the 30th of this month so that is good. I also think I should be able to head back to Conani to see the other 4 baptisms there. I actually went back to Conani today for a few hours. My zone leader was in Conani at the beginning of his mission and now he is finishing so he wanted to go back and say goodbye to a few people. It was weird to be walking around there again but it was pretty cool. Due to that I didn’t have a really long time to write today. But yeah one of the potential baptisms is named Carolina. She is 22 and has been progressing a lot. The other is named Anyari and she is 26 I think. We are working hard to always find more people and strengthen the ward here. Life is good!  I am still happy and healthy. I will be hitting the 8 month mark this next week, so that is kinda crazy! haha  I love you
Elder Mifflin


No comments:

Post a Comment