Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 16,2016




The area isn’t too shabby, it is a lot bigger than my other area and we have to walk a lot. I would guess we walk at least 5 miles a day if not more. I am getting more used to it though. This week we went to help some people move from the 4th floor of their apartment building but the stairwell was really narrow so it was hard to carry all their stuff down to the bottom. The church here is nice, it actually has air conditioning haha crazy right? It is a ward too so that is kinda weird. There were so many people in church on Sunday. The other Elders in the district are cool. One is name Elder Navarrette and he is from California and the other is named Elder Ezena from Haiti. The apartment we live in was super dirty when I showed up. The other day I scrubbed out the shower and the whole bathroom. We didn’t do anything for p day today. I did some laundry and cleaned out the kitchen more. The floor was super sticky so I had to mop it out. Hopefully there will be a baptism in Conani in about a month and I would be able to go back for that.  It has been a pretty good week. The area has a lot of potential and there is a lot of work that can be done here. Who knows how long I will be here but it should be fine. I have 31 weeks in the mission today.  Basically done.... haha but no worries I am actually enjoying the mission. I love you all very much and I hope that all goes well with NY and the other family activities.
Elder Mifflin










No comments:

Post a Comment