Friday, March 11, 2016

March 2, 2016


With Elder Tucker I always cut my own hair because he had clippers.  But for the first time I had someone else do it the other day, his name is Carlos and It costs like $3. I am in a branch and in Sacrament meeting we usually have about 60 people. I never ended up getting another battery for Tyler´s watch. I have been using a little two dollar watch for the past 6 weeks and it is working well haha.    I still have Tyler´s watch here to give me good luck though.  Time seems to be going by a little bit faster these days if I don´t think about it too much. It is also super weird to think that this is probably my last week here in Conani. I have been here for over 5 months now and it is strange to think I will probably leave next Wednesday. Part of me is actually sad that I will be leaving and won't see a lot of these people again, but  it will be nice to have a new area and move on to a different place.  Make sure to tell the rest of the family that I love them!
Elder Mifflin




No comments:

Post a Comment