Saturday, June 3, 2017

May 1, 2017


 My comp is doing well and even though he can not walk as far as normal we have been able to leave and work at about 80% of normal.  Due to not leaving the house for about 3 weeks we have had to focus a lot on finding new people but it has gone really well for us so far.  We also have two people that should be getting baptized in the month of May. The first is named Raidelis, she is the daughter of the couple that got married and baptized and her baptism will be this upcoming Saturday. The other one is a girl named Lizmari who has been one of my coolest investigators on the entire mission. Never have I taught someone that has progressed and learned everything so fast or that has had such a big desire to change their life and live a new lifestyle.  She should be baptized in May.  We do have transfers on Wednesday but I highly doubt that I will leave. I would imagine that I will finish my mission here in this area, at least that is what I am hoping for.  I can feel myself slowly getting closer and closer to finishing the mission. I have less than 90 days now and it just keeps going down faster and faster.  It should be an awesome 90 days!  Also fun fact for you; Do you remember seeing a baptism that I had in Santiago last May that was my first time actually performing the baptism?  That girl turned in her mission papers about a week ago and should be receiving her mission call soon so that is awesome.  I am super happy about that and I am excited to see where she will go.  I love you all!
Hablamos el otro lunes 

Elder Mifflin

No comments:

Post a Comment