Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 8


Conference was really good and I learned a lot. It also has helped me a lot over the last couple of days already. I think it was Jeffrey R Holland who talked about mothers and I thought about you the whole time. Just like he described mothers in his talk you really have been such a loving, caring, and helpful person to me in my life.  So as far as my area it is really dead, besides our 1 couple none of our investigadores estan progresando, pero despues este vamos a enseƱar una leccion con una familia nueva. yo espero que podemos guardar esa familia y que ellos pueden progresar (i know i was probably supposed to use subjunctive but I´m not gonna work on that till later) People always bail on our appointments and we have to contact a lot.  Also the couple who have a baptismal date for Oct 31 need to get married first but they don’t have much money,  and the husband has a  job where he can only work Saturday and Sunday. To get baptized they have to attend church together every Sunday between now and their date.  We need a miracle with this family. I really hope things can work out because they are super ready and are doing their best to live all the commandments.  Hopefully we can also find some new people this week.  The Spanish goes up and down,  some days I am pretty good and can understand most of what is said, and other days I get nothing haha, but the amount I can understand is growing all the time.  I can say pretty much everything I want but I still need to work on my grammar a lot. I have learned to make some great rice and beans haha but honestly my diet has been kind of unhealthy.  I’m going to try and stretch out my apoyo this week and buy healthier food. I love you guys and miss you, but I am getting better and not being distracted by thinking about the awesome stuff we have and all the things we would always do together haha.  Good luck with everything this week.


Elder Mifflin



No comments:

Post a Comment