Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 7

The first week has been pretty good. The language is hard to understand and people make fun of me a lot haha but no growth can occur outside of the comfort zone so I know its good.  The area is pretty cool and I have already become fully accustomed to living in a poor place. In reality it isn't all that bad,  but I have it a lot better here than most of the people that actually live here. I am studying Spanish everyday and trying to get better with that.   It is coming slowly,  but I just need to be patient. Today for P day we went and explored part of the jungle and river. It was sad because it is super polluted everywhere here,  but still cool. Being a missionary here definitely strengthens my testimony that God blesses missionaries. Lets be real, I should totally be way sick already from the things I have been around,  but I´m sound as a pound. Don't be worried about me momma, life is good. Although I miss our fridge at home and the good diet I had before the mish. The members are really nice and we have a couple that is getting baptized on the 31st,  so I´m excited for that.  By the way the other day just for fun I did some math and figure I have about 57,541,800 seconds of my mission left. I´ll end on that note and try to use them all well. I love you and the rest of the family and miss you guys a lot!
Elder Mifflin



No comments:

Post a Comment