Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week 9

 I did get some good pics but unfortunately the good internet center was too crowded and we had to go to this one, so I can’t send any pics from this computer today,  but I will next week!   So far things are looking pretty good for the couple to get baptized on the 31st. Including them we have 6 investigators with baptismal dates. Out of the 6 I think we can realistically have at least 4 but we need to work with them a lot. One of them is named Rudy and he is way cool. I have been able to do a lot of the teaching with him and he does have a real desire to improve his life and testimony but it is kinda hard to teach sometimes.  Time means nothing here in the DR, it is all laid back island style!
I was able to improve my diet a lot this week.   I bought apples, bananas, oranges, tomatoes, canned corn, and canned green beans. The quality of the fruit isn’t the best, but at least its fruit haha.   Anyway things here have been good,  we have been able to stay pretty busy and make  progress with some of our investigators.  I hope all is going well over there for you.   I love you very much!


Elder Mifflin


No comments:

Post a Comment