Wednesday, June 15, 2016

July 13, 2016


 Well it was really really hot this whole week. That made
 everything lots more fun. The work was pretty normal. As far as teaching
 goes everything is going fine but the part of actually getting the people
 to follow thru, not so much. The last few Sundays we have barely been able to get anyone to come to church. This Sunday we called a bunch of people early and went to look for people like normal and still only had one. We are still going forward though and doing all we can. One thing that was funny happened today. I think because it is summer now there are more white people in the touristy areas and so while my comp was shopping for stuff people kept shoving stuff in my face and trying to speak English to me. Then they would be really surprised when I started speaking Spanish and told them that I live here and have no money.  It was kinda weird having p day on Monday now.


For the picture, this is usually what the water looks like when I am going to wash clothes.... before I wash them hahaha! Well I love you lots and all the family.
 Elder Mifflin




No comments:

Post a Comment