Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 8, 2016


Well this week was pretty good overall.  We just taught a lot and did all that sort of stuff. Yeah it is definitely very hot here most of the days. My comp sweats so much haha, it is insane, his hair is always wet from his sweat and people ask us if we got rained on or something like that. I am pretty sweaty too haha. Yeah it was kinda crazy to pass the 300 day mark yesterday. Time is moving by really fast. I can’t believe that it is already almost a third of the way through June. Sometimes it really feels like it wont be all that long till I am done. I am enjoying the mission though, so all is well. Elder Navarrete did end up buying us pizza this week. It wasn’t pizza hut like he said he would buy but pizza hut is super expensive so I let him out of his promise and we settled for lower quality pizza. It was still pretty good though,  I haven’t had pizza for a really long time.  I also made mangu again last night and that was really tasty and it only ended up being about $1 a person too!  The work is coming along,  we do have 3 investigators that are progressing well and should be getting baptized in July.  Also they are going to change our P days. My P day will now be on Monday.  Well I love you and all of the family. I hope that all goes well!
Elder Mifflin



No comments:

Post a Comment