Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 27, 2016

I am doing really well. Life is continuing on like normal here in the DR. It was a pretty regular week for me. Teaching a lot, sweating a lot, and walking a lot. We are working really hard with the investigators that we have and trying to focus on going to church since that has been so hard for us. People just are really good at coming up with excuses on sunday here haha but we are trying to overcome that issue. We have also tried working with the members more because it really is so hard to find people to teach on our own.  I have been able to keep teaching Carolina because Rafey is my area again and so that has been really cool to see her keep progressing. She just went to the temple to do baptisms the other day for the first time and got a calling in the primary.  We plan on doing a barbeque at our bishop´s house this next p day which is also the 4th of July, that should be fun.  Life is treating me well though and speeding by. It is crazy that June is basically over. Today is also my 13 month left mark. I love you and all of the family very much.  


Elder Mifflin

No comments:

Post a Comment