Saturday, December 3, 2016

November 21, 2016


This week was pretty normal overall. We have been able to find a lot of new  people to teach and among them a couple different families. Americo had to work this Sunday but his 3 kids went to church. They invited a bunch of their friends to go to church with them and so we ended up with a bunch of kids between 7 and 12 running around the church, it was a bit hectic but it paid off.  After church we had the kids take us to their houses to meet their parents, most of the their parents we so impressed by how much their kids enjoyed their experience at church that they were willing to put appointments with us to go and teach them. It was really cool and we were able to find a few more families through that interesting chain of events. We also have been working a lot with a guy named Victor. His wife is a less active member but she has a lot more desire to go to church now. She has gone two Sundays in a row and he came for the first time yesterday. Overall it was a really good week as far as finding new people and finally having some progress with a couple of the people that we are teaching.  Also on Friday we had a meeting in Santiago for all of the district leaders of the mission. It was a really good meeting and I learned a lot of how I can improve as a missionary. In the few days that have passed since then I have been able to put into practice what we talked about and I am having good results so far.

I hope that you guys enjoy Thanksgiving. I told Dad to eat some rolls for me. I love you Momma and as always make sure to say que lo que to the family for me on Thanksgiving!

Elder Mifflin

No comments:

Post a Comment