Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 3

    The native people speak so fast and combine all the words together so that makes it really hard to understand them, but I am getting to the point where I can say what I want in Spanish (for the most part)   I have yet to lose to another Elder in ping pong here.  The MTC  manager  is really good and my only competition. We always have pizza on Sundays and my district made it this last week and I am the greatest pizza maker alive. I made the best pizza i have ever eaten. It had pineapple, bacon, sweet peppers, tomatoes, onions and a couple other things haha I am just over half way done with the MTC.  We leave for the field early on the morning of the 22nd.  I hope you are all doing well and I love you all. Enjoy the dry air of Utah!

Elder Mifflin





No comments:

Post a Comment