Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 4


   We went to the University nearby this week to do contacting. It was really hot but it was pretty good practice. We were able to give out a few Books of Mormon and talk to some people about the church.  I still have a lot of room for improvement with the language and my teaching skills but I am making good progress.  We are going on splits tomorrow with the field missionaries, which I'm really excited for. I've heard splits are kinda crazy but it should be a good learning experience. I'm about to learn the real meaning of sweat haha The MTC is getting to be pretty boring and I am really excited to finally be out in the field. I love you all and hope that you are all doing well.  I miss you all a lot and am looking forward to seeing you again. It's weird to think I've been gone for 4 weeks already but that means we only have 100 weeks left till we can see each other!


Elder Mifflin






No comments:

Post a Comment